- Late 90s: Various Geocities / Tripod pages.
- Early 00s: A static webpage.
- I wrote my own CMS Thingy in PHP3 a little later.
- Thingy 2.0 (before “2.0” was a thing) was a rewrite in Perl.
- A static website.
- A Drupal-based blog.
- melkfl.es, a Wordpress blog.
- A static place-holder page.
- And now, well over 15 years later, it’s another static site; this time with emojis.
Oh, and the “since 2006” in the header … think of it more as a phonetic device than a timestamp. But January 15, 2006 was when I first registered the melkb.us domain.