Okay, this isn’t really a resume so much as it is a bunch of bullet points.
Here’s the bullet points I’m good at:
- Unix, including the Linuxen and Macintosh..
- Python, ZSH (I’m not admitting I know bash), Perl, C.
- Nginx and Apache. I like nginx more, but Apache 2.4 is okay I guess.
- Heartbeat, Pound, HAProxy, Varnish. Bits go in, bits go out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Ansible. Because I’m lazy.
- KVM, Proxmox VE.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Galera.
- CouchDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, memcached.
- ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ.
- Django, Flask, uWSGI, Celery, Flower.
- Duplicity, bacula.
Here’s what I’m tinkering with when I can:
- AWS stuff. Because Lambda is cool and Alexa is my bff.
- Terraform. Love the idea, unsure of the execution.
- Kubernetes. WTB more money to run all the nodes.
- Golang. It’s fun because it’s a less-frustrating C.
- Anything crypto related.
- All the stuff on this website.
- Writing, teaching.
And here’s what I’ve worked with in the before-times:
- PHP. Just read this.
- Nagios. I dislike it, but I still secretly write plugins sometimes.
- C++. It’s like C, but with a syntax that makes no sense.
- Just about anything Sun Microsystems ever made. RIP.
I have a job now, and I’ve had jobs in the past. I’m just not going to list them here. You’ll have to trust me on that front (or send me a private message on something that’s not LinkedIn).